Hexawise - Help
- How can I make a copy of an existing test plan?
- How can I check out a few sample Hexawise plans?
- How do I create a simple test plan?
- How do I create an "Invalid Pair" to prevent impossible-to-test-for Values from appearing together?
- How do I export from Hexawise?
- How can I best identify variation in the system I'm testing?
- How do I prevent certain combinations from appearing using the "Married Pair" feature?
- What are the different types of Married Pairs?
- How do I share a project?
- How can I make notes for myself and my colleagues?
- How do I create extra-thorough sets of tests?
- What's the impact of using different combination strengths in Hexawise? When should you use 2-way? When should you use a higher strength?
- How do I understand the testing coverage achieved by my Hexawise-generated tests?
- How do I Auto-script test cases to quickly include detailed written tester instructions in my tests?
- How can I maximize variation without increasing the number of my tests?
- How do I use the Bulk Edit feature to edit my Parameters and Values extra quickly?
- How do I "force" Hexawise to include required scenarios and manage requirements traceability?
- How do I save test documentation time by automatically generating Expected Results in test scripts?
- How do I create a risk-based testing plan that focuses more coverage on higher priority areas?
- How do I import a test plan into Hexawise?
- What if some of my test scripts should have a different number of test steps than others?
- How do I create ranged values in Hexawise?
- How can I review my test plans?
- How do I see what specific combinations of test inputs are covered by a set of tests?
- How do I use the "Relax" feature?
- How can I get every value to appear without increasing my tests?